SFDC Technical Architect
Burbank Burbank, CA 91505
Job Title: SFDC Technical Architect.
Location: Burbank CA, 91505
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Lead and contribute to all business and technical solutions of SFDC
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- An expert in Force.com web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions and designing solutions using Force.com API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions
- Able to do compile Apex/Visual Force Development with a high level of quality
- Demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9916