San Diego, California, US - 32154 San Diego, CA 32154
Job Title: SNOW Developer
Location: San Diego, California, US - 32154
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Looking for a dynamic ServiceNow Administrator to support and develop in an expanding ServiceNow environment.
- The ServiceNow Administrator will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow, and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to
- manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Pages UI Actions, Client Scripts, Scheduled
- Jobs, CSS Pages UI Policies, Database structure, ACLs, Run book Orchestration, Event
- Management, Discovery including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Comfortable with Integrations: APIs (REST and SOAP), LDAP
- Configuring and managing Orchestration.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles.
- Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional
- designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline, or comparable industry experience.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred.
- 5-7 years IT Operations experience or related experience.
- 3-5 years experience ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones