Bedminster, NJ 07921
Job Title : SOA Tester
Duration : 6+ Months contract
Location : Bedminster, NJ - 07921
For more than 100 years, our client has been at the center of the communications revolution. Our client is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. They help people, businesses and things communicate better. The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
Candidate will be responsible for Service Virtualization using CA DevTest 10.0 for Client’s Wireless Applications.
- Need to collaborate with App Dev/QA/Env teams to understand and implement CA LISA(DevTest) Svc virtualization platform across mission/ business critical apps
- He will be responsible for implement best practices for design, create, configure, deploy and test with CA DevTest 10.0
- He need to create Enterprise level Amazon Machine Image (AMI) to application teams to inherit
- He have to use various DevOps open source tools like Ansible, Dockers, automate processes to manage complex environments at scale and implement monitoring and alerting tools like Zabbix.
- Need to have 5 years of information technology experience with large and complex applications
- Need to have 3 years of design, install, configuration and deploying services in large enterprises
- Should have working knowledge of the following is a must: CA DevTest 10.x Service Virtualization, Unix, MS SQL, MySQL, Wireshark, NetBeans, Zabbix, Ansible, HTTP Analyzer, Fiddler
- Need to have strong knowledge of SOAP web services, and protocols like TCP, MQ, HTTP/s, LDAP, SMPP, JDBC
- Desired knowledge of Cloud Computing using Amazon Web Services, VPC, EC2, S3
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Henry@ firstname.lastname@example.org, 678-487-8567