SOX Audit Lead
Charlotte Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Title: SOX Audit Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC - 28202
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
DT SOX Compliance Consultant:
- Reporting to the Client’s DT SAP Security & IT SOX Compliance Manager. This position will execute processes to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, including, but not limited to: Gathering, analyzing, documenting and reporting data related to IT/DT internal control processes over financial reporting.
- This role will also require coordinating efforts across multiple IT/DT functions and departments to ensure SOX compliance requirements are met within required deadlines.
- Additionally, this position will be responsible for identifying internal control deficiencies and ensuring the timely implementation of corrective actions.
Technical Expertise Required:
- The candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance testing on IT/DT controls and documentation
- Significant interaction with key business process managers and IT management
- Interaction with IT third-party vendors managing and/or supporting the company’s internal controls
- Completing GAP assessments on IT controlled environments involving SOX Controls
- Reviewing external service providers through SSAE18/SOC reports and Complimentary End User Controls
- Performing deficiency assessments of SOX IT controls and preparing reporting
- Reviewing and documenting with management exceptions identified during walkthroughs or testing of controls
- Maintaining an inventory of all SOX IT deficiencies
- Working with process owners to develop management action plans for SOX IT deficiencies, monitoring the status, and testing for completion by the due date
- Supporting business partners with remediation activities of SOX deficiencies
- Supporting Internal and External Audit testing of SOX IT controls
Professional Qualifications / Skills:
- Working knowledge on SOX Compliance and COSO (or similar) internal controls framework.
- Strong working knowledge of business processes and controls, including IT Change Management, User Access Management, End User Computing and Entity Level Controls.
- Experience in auditing/reviewing the work of external service providers including working knowledge of SSAE18/SOC reports and Complimentary End User Controls.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with individuals of all levels of the corporate structure.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results by working independently and under supervision in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities with risk management partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced organization and be able to manage/balance multiple priorities and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral and presentation) and ability to establish strong networks with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to present information to various audiences
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking skills to analyze risk issues and assist with formulating solutions
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Visio
- Understanding of US Government requirements such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and NIST.
- Aerospace industry experience preferable
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com