SQL DBA L3
Newark, California, US - 94560 Newark, CA 94560
Job Title: SQL DBA L3
Location: Newark, California, US - 94560
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Architectural understanding of SQL Server 2k – 2k16), SSIS, SSRS.
- Developed and maintained SSIS packages.
- Administered, monitored and supported SQL Server and SSIS Server.
- Performance tuned Stored procedures, ETL processes and SQL Server.
- Install, patch and upgrade SQL Server for both minor and major versions.
- Implement and support HA & DR solutions.
- Experience with Cloud Computing like AWS, Azure, GCP, etc. Preferred Expectations.
- Experience with BigQuery and other Google Cloud Platform tools.
- Beginner experience in Java or Python.
- Architectural Understanding of the Google Cloud Platform.
- Architectural understanding of building Data Pipelines or ETL processes.
- Understanding of ACL, Load balancer, Proxy and other Network configurations.
- Understanding & Minimal System administration experience.
- Experience in Supply Chain domain Skills Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration, Extract
- Transform and Load (ETL), Experienced in MYSQL, Experienced in Virtualization
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones