SQL Data Specialist - Research And Analysis
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title : SQL Data Specialist - Research And Analysis
Location : Columbia, SC 29219
Duration : 12 Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Collaborates with team, training coordinators and data across all of the I/S division and provide analytical support, models, processes and reporting standards to financial management.
- Support the annual cost, budget processes and I/S enabling processes and programs as required.
- Report data to management within I/S and provide technical guidance to other team members through confirming to department standards and quality control processes.
- Responsible to generate internal and external reports to support management by determining productivity and efficiencies of programs or operational processes.
- Assists with existing reports and develops new reports based on changing methodologies and analyze reports to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Coordinate and train employees and managers on the complex database programs used to generate analytical data.
- Responsible to designs, codes and maintain complex database programs for the extraction and analysis of data to support financial and operational decisions.
- Support through tracking and verifying all reporting statistics.
- Monitor employee time keeping systems, I/S Cost & Budget Systems, learning management systems, training framework database, training inventory database and position control database.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or associates degree in Computer Science, Business with 2-4 years of relevant experience in reporting, research, analysis and database analysis.
- Should have knowledge data analysis, Management Practices Tools (MPS & MPP)
- Experience with Access (SQL), BI tools like tableau and analytical skills is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Access.
- Excellent communication – verbal and written.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9872
Victor @ email@example.com - 678-487-8577