SQL Database Analyst
New York New York, NY 10006
Job Title: SQL Database Analyst
Location: New York, New York - 10006
Duration: 6 Months (Potential for Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Demonstrate policies and procedures of database architectures, standards, data integrity, availability and quality assurance.
- Provide engineering support of Production, UAT, Test and DR environments.
- Monitor database performance and resolve as required.
- Support the applications and act as SME for various data platforms.
- Ability to implement automation to reduce manual administrative tasks through use of scripts or other techniques.
- Should have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in SQL Server coding, tuning and database administration.
- Must have knowledge on SQL Server Clustering, Mirroring, Backups, Log Shipping
- Experience with complex database environments, large databases, Azure SQL Database
- NoSQL is highly preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly: email@example.com - 678-819-8516
Ronnie: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2895