SQL Developer with DQ Analysis
San Jose San Jose, CA 95110
Job Title: SQL Developer with DQ Analysis
Location: San Jose, CA - 95110
Duration: Long Term Contract
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- 7+ Years of strong SQL and Data Warehousing experience with Enterprise Data lake experience
- Has hands on experience in data quality, data profiling and other data analysis. Good understanding of data issues that impact user experience and remediations that needs to be applied to fix data issues, via Business processes and technical capabilities
- Experience in data profiling and defining data quality metrics for various types of data
- Execution of the data quality strategy in with data validations and issue remediation along with business and technology partners.
- Conducted impact assessments - how change in data quality can lead to impact on downstream consuming systems
- Excellent knowledge and work experience in HANA, MS-SQL and ETL integration points with enterprise BI and EDW tools
- Strong experience on SQL and PLSQL
- Strong Experience data warehouse and enterprise data mart experience with functional Sales, Bookings, Customer Onboarding knowledge.
- Good exposure and understanding with Hadoop ETL, Data Ingestion: Sqoop, Flume, Hive, Spark, Hbase
- Well versed with Enterprises with Multi-Functional Data Sources- Marketing, Sales, Order/Invoice, Finance data, e-commerce and product usage data.
- Has agile scrum work experience for executing day to day activities and reporting to scrum team.
- Ability to coordinate with other IT teams on Data Quality initiative, identify root cause, debug and communicate to other IT teams for fix implementation.
- Should be able to take the lead and interact with other teams in IT and business for understanding the business process, process implementation, and communicate the data quality findings for resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology or Engineering or Related Field Good communication skills across distributed team environment Should be aware of Order to cash workflows and subscriptions business KPI's Solid understanding of general business models, concepts and strategies Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success”
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com ; 678-819-8518
Yamini: email@example.com ; 678-203-2377