SQL Server Database Administration
Winston Salem Winston Salem, NC 27023
Job Title: SQL Server Database Administration
Location: Winston Salem, NC - 27023
Hire Type: FTE (1st preference)
About Our Client: Client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- SQL Server Database Administration in 24/7 production environments.
- Database Architecture, Design, & Performance Tuning.
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services Administration & Package Development versions 2005, 2008, 2012, & 2014.
- Microsoft Reporting Services Administration & Report Design versions 2005, 2008, 2012, & 2014.
- Microsoft Analysis Services Cube Design & Development versions 2005, 2008, 2012, & 2014.
- Configuration, installation, & maintenance of SQL Server clusters.
- Configuration & installation of SQL Server in VM Environments.
- Expert skills with database design/development, OLTP, & RDBMS.
- Expert skills at writing SQL queries/stored procedures across multiple platforms (MS SQL Server, Oracle, & MySQL). Expert at design and implementing tables, views, relations, & indexes.
- .NET C# Application & Database Development.
- Data Dictionary and Data Repository Design/Development.
- ETL using SQL Server Integration Services.
- Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Should have knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server DBA
- Should have knowledge on Microsoft IIS: Internet Information Server Administration
- knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2000
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Alvin Pandey firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-606-5017