SR. Program Manager
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title: Sr. Program Manager
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
Duration: 7 months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
This Senior Program Manager position will play a key role in supporting all aspects of Sales and Customer Success Management initiatives. The position will report into the Senior Manager, Strategy, Operations and Portfolio Management and will work with cross-functional business and technical teams to create and execute against project and program plans that align to Adobe’s strategic objectives and roadmap. Successful candidates will excel in driving clarity and focused execution as they navigate a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Ensures all aspects of an initiative/program, from initial concept planning and requirements review, through scheduling and logistics, through the final hand-offs post go-live are identified, tracked, and executed to their greatest potential.
- Becomes Subject Matter Expert (SME), and can cover for any other role within the team
- Have a firm understanding of the business goals and collaborate to find creative solutions for engineering problems yielding the fastest time to market.
- Creates and tracks all aspects of a program, including detailed project plans and milestones, resource allocations, risks/issues remediation, status reporting, budget management, and is the general “go to” person for details & status of the project.
- Oversees multiple concurrent projects and programs; varying in size/scope/complexity, spanning across several different teams and orgs.
- Increase portfolio transparency through improved program/project status reports and portfolio/KPIs dashboards
- Creating material(s) that can be consumed at various levels of the organization – from executive-level presentations, to finite-level materials to be consumed by project/program teams.
- Proactively identifies risks in all assigned areas; work with teams and management to mitigate these risks before they become issues.
- Extremely organized with impeccable attention to detail; understands the what, why, when, how and who to drive better solutions.
- Self-starter w/ 7+ years of progressive project/program management experience on large scale initiatives; background in business process management and PMO-best practices a strong plus
- Working experience project/program managing both home-grown as well as cloud platforms e.g. Salesforce and SAP is a big plus; along with knowledge of Enterprise Sales processes.
- Self-Awareness: knows when to drive the conversation and knows when to set the table for the project team to and step aside (facilitator vs. moderator – and when to use which skill).
Working with competing priorities and competing schedules to get your project across the finish line, that brings value to stakeholders inside and outside Adobe.
- Must know their audience, and be comfortable presenting to all-levels (Project Sponsors, stakeholders and team members); must be able to influence and have data-driven conversations.
- Be able to work well across organizations and forum relationships with a globally-diverse workforce
- Solid knowledge of the Scrum methodology and experience with applications such as Jira
- Fundamental budget management skills desired
- Bachelor's degree / 7+ years of progressive experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377