SRX Security Engineer L3
San Diego San Diego, CA 22434
Job Title: SRX Security Engineer L3
Location: San Diego, CA - 22434
Duration: 6+ Months
About Client: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagines their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Technical skill set:
- Must have hands on experience with Juniper SRX firewalls and JUNOS.
- Understanding of SRX concepts like Security Zones, Security policy ordering, Searching and Sorting Audit logs, Address Sets, negated addresses, User Roles and tables, route based policies, address-books, Application traffic control etc.
- Must have experience managing IPS / IDS devices. Hands on experience with Palo Alto firewalls including all threat prevention features desired
- Should have knowledge on various security technologies including IDS/IPS, VPN, end point security solutions, Multi Factor Authentication products (RSA SecurID), DLP, NAC.
- Experience with security policy management and firewall optimization tool such as Tufin is highly desirable
- Experience in managing PKI infrastructure holds higher advantage
- Experience with routing protocols
- Should have good presentation skills - shall be able to participate in the review meetings and be able put across the points of concern
- Should have good troubleshooting skills – ability to isolate the cause of an issue, working with various support teams to resolve day today issues
- Should have Capability to conduct risk analysis, impact analysis, dependencies on customer/internal teams,
- Knowledge and experience of working with ITIL Processes
- Coordinate with other team members for availability of capable resource
- Ensure quality work - review and validate the technical configuration changes
- Coordinate with COE resources for resolution of technical issues/problems before escalation to OEM
- Configuration and management of SRX firewalls,
- Juniper SRX Firewall Auditing and review access control lists and updating firewalls as needed
- Manage tools and technologies that provides VPN, IDS/IPS, Endpoint, DLP, NAC, MFA, PKI solution
- Articulate or highlight risks/dependencies
- Adhering to high-quality standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables in accordance with applicable regulations
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate network security-related incident based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts
- Participation in an on-call support rotation required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Joseph Sagar @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-834-0530