SRX Security Engineer. (L3)
Dallas Dallas, TX 75202
Job Title: SRX Security Engineer. (L3)
Location: Dallas, TX - 75202
Duration: 6+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Technical skill set:
- Must have hands on experience with Palo Alto firewalls .
- Understanding of Palo Alto Firewall concepts like Security Zones, Security policy ordering, Searching and Sorting Audit logs, Address Sets, negated addresses, User Roles and tables, route based policies, address-books, Application traffic control etc.
- Should have good understanding and extensive hands-on experience on various security technologies including Firewalls, VPN's, IDS/IPS, end point security solutions (AV, HIPS, Hard Disk Encryption), strong Authentication products (RSA SecurID), Content Security Gateways (Cisco IronPort Web/Mail Security Gateways), TACACS/AAA solutions. Hands on experience in more than one technologies is preferred
- Understanding and experience with routing protocols
- Understanding of F5 load balancers.
- Should have good presentation skills - shall be able to participate the review meetings and be able put across the points of concern
- Should have Capability to conduct risk analysis, impact analysis, dependencies on customer/internal teams,
- Knowledge and experience of working with ITIL Processes
- Coordinate with other team members for availability of capable resource
- Ensure quality work - review and validate the technical configuration changes
- Coordinate with COE resources for resolution of technical issues/problems before escalation to OEM
- Configuration of Palo Alto Firewalls
- Articulate or highlight risks/dependencies
- Participation in an on-call support rotation required
- Firewall Auditing and review access control lists and updating firewalls as needed
- Interacting with various teams in managing the log management solution.
- Adhering to high-quality standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables in accordance with applicable regulations
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate network security-related incident based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts
- Evaluate systems using vulnerability scanners and manual techniques to verify system security settings and configuration
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com - 415-200-4129