Providence, Rhode Island, US - 02903 Providence, RI 02903
Job Title: SaS Administrator
Location: Providence, Rhode Island, US - 02903
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Services to be performed by Contractor under this SOW include:
- SAS administration and support for all SAS application environments (development, test or production).
- Standard support services will be provided during the “Analytics Support Window”, i.e. from 7 AM to 7 PM EST on business days.
- Urgent”\ issue support will be provided 24 hours x 7 days a week.
- Perform monthly maintenance outside of the Analytics Support Window
- Maintain each SAS software environment with user identifications, security, and configuration
- Provide Incident management support for the SAS software environments
- Apply hot fixes and software updates to SAS application environments
- Provide guidance and assistance to Client RI analysts on technical issues, including coding techniques
- Set up data connections, as required, for all agreed data sources.
- Work with SAS application vendor for product technical support related tor patches, fixes, and updates
- Communicate SAS software maintenance alerts to end users and communicate with end users as needed to resolve Incidents reported.
- Perform monthly backups of SAS application servers, and manual back-ups on request.
- Check SAS application server and system log files on a daily basis for any potential warning/errors messages
- Monitor disk space on SAS application servers and notify Client RI if capacity reaches threshold identified by client.
- Provide OS Level Support
- Performance Support & Tuning
- Ad-hoc Technical Support
- Management Console Administration & Permissions
- Installation of new products and implementation of new functionality for existing products
- Support for upgrade to SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 and migration of code from version 4.3
- Changes or maintenance activities that require development of new validation documents, such as SAS upgrade or maintenance release
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula