Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Safety Associate
Location: Atlanta GA 30328
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The Safety Associate will be responsible for providing assistance to the Environmental Health and Safety team as directed.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Inventory the materials on the safety website and assist in creating a new safety site for WestRock Connect
- Help prepare the monthly injury summary report
- Work on building RAMS (safety data) dashboards for business units
- Upload audit reports to RAMS
- Work with audit and training group to prepare audit tracking reports
- Participate in safety webinars and plant visits
- Participate in site visits with environmental services managers
- Other duties as required by management and supervisor.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in industrial safety, industrial hygiene, safety engineering or related experience in the field preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks effectively
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 702-827-0376