Stockton Suite K Stockton , CA 95206
Job Title: Safety Associate
Location: Suite K Stockton California - 95206
Duration: 5 Months Contract
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Must be able to follow all safety regulations and follow directions and policies, stand for long periods of time, be able to lift 25 lbs. Safety knowledge, Advising on provisions to minimize safety risks. Developing and enforcing OSHA policies. Directing accident investigation procedures.
- Housekeeping in warehouse. Steel toe shoes required
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Walk the manufacturing floor on a regular basis to establish HSE presence and provide support.
- Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures.
- Perform facility HSE Inspections.
- Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE.
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA,EPA, etc.), including company HSE policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
- Assist in emergency response and provide first aid treatment.
- Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
- Help develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs.
- Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, EAP, Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection, BBP, etc
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 702-827-0376