Mountain View Mountain View, CA 94040
Job Title: SailPoint Architect
Location: Mountain View, CA - 94040
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- The candidate should have good knowledge on the SailPoint IIQ and other IAM product with at least 12+ years of experience in IAM field. The candidate should have done 5 to 6 of end to end IAM solution implementation at least two with SailPoint.
As Architect Will Participate In Projects At The Following Levels:
- Implementation, Design and Architect of complex IAM solutions
- Understanding the business requirements in terms of Identify Management
- Design of the right strategic enterprise solution architecture in terms of application, data and security
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical requirements based on critical client IAM use cases and expectations
- Document the Architecture solution
- Evaluate the low level design document
- Supervise and own the solution implementation in terms of install, configure and integration of SailPoint with in scope target applications.
- Guide the team in trouble shooting the issues faced during the product implementation.
- Making use of the product OOTB (out of the box) functionality to implement the business requirement
- Communication with implementation/integration team to clarify detailed requirements
- Coaching of the other project team members in IAM product suit
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competition
- Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required
- Ensures prioritization of technical efforts and consultant staff toward development and delivery of critical client outcomes.
- Works closely with project manager and engagement manager to identify key IAM technical requirements, prioritize requirements, catalog requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints.
- Be a strong team player
- Experience in Architecting, Designing and Implementation of SailPoint and other IAM solution.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP and data base concept, with good exposure SQL
- Experience and exposure in RBAC, Compliance solutions, Access certifications solutions
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Create HLD & LLD documentation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- Experience in assessing the existing environment, understanding the gaps, developing IAM strategies and roadmap for complex environments
- Onsite development experience at client location and excellent understanding and implementation using onsite/offshore
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Nick Jones @ email@example.com - 415-226-0209