Sales Account Manager/Business Development Manager
Washington Seattle, WA 00000
Job Title: Sales Account Manager/Business Development Manager
Position: 100% Remote/Work From Home
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: Fulltime+ benefits
- Sales Account Manager will be responsible for Client relationships, work with sales and marketing teams to prepare presentations and sales pitches, design marketing strategies and media proposals, handle client communications and write client reports, and communicate client agendas to other staff.
- Serve as primary point of contact for few clients across the country.
- Maintained status of top tier vendor for all clients.
- Lead and manage a team .
- Review and communicate requirements to recruiting team.
- Conduct weekly requisition meetings with hiring managers to ensure our clients’ are up to date with the recruiting progress and current market trends.
- Conduct market research on client industries to ensure proper recruiting focus.
- Lead team in daily searches on active and pipeline positions.
- Utilize job boards and social media to advertise positions and connect with qualify candidates
- Screen candidates to establish fit for the position and review submittals from recruiting team
- Process submittals to hiring managers and ensure all needed information is sent.
- Answer any questions managers have regarding candidates.
- Set up and prepare candidates for interviews, and debrief them once the interview is complete.
- Maintain communication with managers and candidates throughout process.
- Guide candidates through offer and acceptance, make sure all on-boarding paperwork is completed.
- Stay in touch with placed candidates to ensure satisfaction with position.
- Maintain reports on active positions, submittals, interviews, offers and placements.
- Attend client meetings and quarterly reviews
If you are interested, please forward me with a latest copy of your resume
In case you are not available or not interested in this position, I would request you to refer this opportunity to anyone you know who might be interested/available or suitable.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Serena Allam @ firstname.lastname@example.org Direct: 415-226-0207