Sales Manager - Insurance Telesales
Orlando Orlando, FL 32826
Job Title: Sales Manager - Insurance Telesales
Location: Orlando, Florida – 32826
Duration: 4 Months contract (high potential for extension )
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person coming in this role is responsible for the front line sales delivery.
- Responsible for driving the sales results through daily, weekly, monthly sales management results and accountability.
- Responsible for motivating and leading team to execute strategic sales plan and also manage outbound / inbound telesales campaigns.
- Monitor sales agent’s daily performance and assist agents in the selling process whenever needed, timely sales coaching to agents immediately after calls and after receipt of QA results.
- Responsible for constantly improving the sales skills and tool usage of the team through participation and training delivery of new tools and skills.
- Promptly address quality and/or compliance issues and complete necessary documentation to address any identified carrier concerns.
- Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to the sales agent or service delivery received.
- Ensure that supporting performance indicators (SPIs) are defined and achieved.
- Be able to support new program and client implementations and drive existing client change process.
- Monitor competition, lead, participate and facilitate cross-department projects when needed.
- Develop knowledge/content management with accountability for Navigators performance support tools, such as: Therese, KM Tool, Escalation process, Process flows, etc.
- Frequent evening and weekend work to meet business needs.
Skills And Experience:
- Should have a bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred–current resident life and health insurance license.
- Preferred–Ability to contract with consumer sales carriers.
- Should have good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Should have 3-5 years of sales industry and people management experience.
- Should have 1-3 Years of outbound Medicare sales experience.
- Should have management experience in Medicare insurance telesales (outbound preferred) or insurance sales or sales coaching or call center.
- Should have experience with customer-focused performance metrics and continuous improvement management.
- Should have call center operations experience.
- Should have experience with customer service desktop tools and MS Excel.
- Should be proficient with CS quality coaching and personalized care model.
- Should have delivery model, best practices skills, strong project management and execution skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa @ email@example.com - 678-203-2372
Victor @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577
Ruby @ email@example.com - 678-310-2897