Redmond Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Redmond, WA - 98052
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Keep track of contractor end dates, and proactively work with supplier recruiters to source talent that meets job criteria within the required SOW Commitments
- Work with the HCL Recruiters and Client to schedule interviews
- Facilitate/own the hiring process directly, with limited to no oversight by Client FTE PM
- Provide weekly status update of hiring, onboarding, and approaching end dates
- Ownership of V- creation and other access creation
- Ownership of SEM Onboarding/Training
- Ownership of vendor peer mentorship and local or regional buddy programs
- Welcoming the new hire to the team, and walking them through the onboarding guide, as well as reviewing the role and responsibilities. Provide appropriate introductions to team and MS personnel.
- Ensure new hire training is completed, and communicate to the manager of that team that they are ready to take on tasks
- Keep on top of ongoing training needs (product releases, tool updates) and ensure all team members have taken required trainings
Team engagement and management:
- Vendor Team Management of 13 Corporate Account Specialists, 1 Corporate Onboarding Specialist, 3 Channel Partner Account Specialists, and 22 SMB Optimization Specialists – primarily hubbed in Seattle (HCL’s Redmond offsite facility with limited presence in New York, LA, Chicago (Channel Partner Account Specialists). We should split this as per role
- Manage team and individual performance, coaching, SLA’s, and quality of work to meet outlined business standards
- Conduct regular 1:1’s with individuals regarding performance, coaching, professional development and career coaching (twice monthly preferred for SMB)
- Proactively identify the potential attrition or RAG status for respective team members
- Coordinate, drive and connect the regional teams through team meetings at least twice a month. Leverage MS FTE SME’s as guest speakers for topical advanced trainings and Q&A.
- Keep MS FTE PM apprised of MS Impact of performance issues or concerns that the managers have and business impact post following HCL communication charter
- Serve as 1st point of contact for Team’s escalation resolution before escalating to MS FTE PM for engagement or approval
- Responsible for identifying and driving ongoing process improvement o Review and provide feedback on tools, processes and efficiencies
- Implement and manage PIP for those not meeting performance expectations, in accordance with Vendor’s company policy
- Responsible for exceeding and reporting all SLAs and KPIs according to the contract o Corporate/Channel Partner Account Specialist & Onboarding Specialist specifics:
Partner with Strategic AS team PM as a partner resource and to lend consistency
Monthly touch point meetings with sales manager community regarding feedback on AS and OS performance. Utilize feedback and share with AS’s and OS’s to coach, complement or course correct.
SMB Optimization Specialist specifics:
- Manage customer lead prioritization assignments & tracking
- Manage monthly/quarterly bonus structure
- Manage sales contest and incentives execution to ensure prioritization and sell through of business prioritized tactics.
Resource and workload balance management
- Ensure AS’s are utilizing UCM-T regularly and SMB Optimization Specialists are tracking pitching and selling in UCM; build utilization reports to be delivered to MS FTE PM monthly
- Look for areas of bandwidth, resource strain, and work to load balance based upon the business needs
- Proactively identify meaningful ways to leverage extra bandwidth
- Load balance accordingly to take on special projects as needed by clients or Sales team.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127