Boston, Massachusetts, US - 02115 Boston, MA 02115
Job Title: SalesForce Admin
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US - 02115
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research in many disciplines. They have an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with more than 2,00,000 alumni around the world. They are one of the oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Driving the innovative use of Salesforce.com as a productivity tool and business platform
- Interfacing with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues and working collaboratively with our Analyst and Development teams on more complex requests & issues.
- Deploying Salesforce meta-data between non-production and production environments using appropriate tools
- Developing, launching and managing in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual levels
- Working with Salesforce.com support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience required
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) is highly preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Oscar Smith
Phone: 678 785 3426