Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Job Title: SalesForce Administration
Location: Sunnyvale, CA - 94087
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Primary responsibility will be to assist our internal customers efficiently and effectively on the inbound cases related to the internal systems and products that Sales Systems supports.
- Troubleshoot issues and implement solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support LinkedIn’s business and internal processes.
- Work with business partners to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and design, develop and configure customizable and scalable processes and solutions.
- Perform detailed analysis of business processes and technical requirements. Translate business processes into systems solutions.
- Configure and maintain user security permissions and hierarchies to comply with organizational requirements and/or SOX policies.
- Review upcoming Salesforce.com release features as well as other integrated applications and provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- 2+ year(s) of experience with Salesforce.com administration
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com administration in large scale environments (ideally 500+ users)
- Experience with configuring, customizing and troubleshooting complex systems
- Salesforce.com certification
- Experience with Steelbrick CPQ.
- Experience in the Internet/Social Media space a plus.
- Experience with data analysis tools – DataLoader and Demand Tools (CRM Fusion).
- Experience with integrated applications such as DocuSign, Drawloop, InGenius, Sendbloom, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying size, duration and complexity
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Possess ability to design, document, build, test, and deploy Salesforce.com systems enhancements including: complex formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflow rules and actions, approval processes, and reporting and dashboards.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Nick Jones @ email@example.com - 415-226-0209