Salesforce Migration Engineer
San Jose San Jose, CA 95123
Job Title: Salesforce Migration Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA - 95123
Duration: 12+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Candidate should have a proven record managing data migration from legacy CRM systems to new CRM Systems. The data is used in critical business processes. You will ensure that the data is complete, accurate, cleansed and up to date.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Acts as a deployment wave focal point for data objects in scope for migration
- Lead data analysis for the current CPQ system, work with business and document the data definitions, data flow in confluence.
- Documentation of CPQ objects data definitions and data flow in confluence.
- Set up the environment for the migration for dev, QA testing and production migration set up.
- Responsible to drive migration activities: cleansing, additional fields mapping, loads, documentation, etc.
- Responsible for developing a Data Migration Test Plan to support validation of extracted/ transformed data by stakeholders and manage the plan prior to delivery of data for any mock migration or cutover activity
- Coming with the transformation rules on the mapped data, apply the transformation rules using tools like (Excel, SFDC data loader, Mulesoft)
- Write complex queries on the source data for data analysis and quality and apply transformation to load the data in to the new objects
- UAT execution/ownership
- Defect resolution coordination for object(s) under responsibility
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Salesfoce.com object model and experience with CPQ data
- Strong knowledge of SFDC Dataloader,excel, mulesoft skills
- Knowledge on the Mulesoft templates and mapping and development is a strong +
- Understanding of Contract and Asset module in Salesforce.com
- Strong understanding of CPQ Steelbrick object model and functionality
- Experience & understanding of Data Migration projects
- Experience with defining the required functions (data mappings), interfaces and detailed technical plan including data formats, data extraction, data cleanse, and data migration from source systems to target systems
- Hands on experience in MS excel functionalities required for data preparation
- Understanding of data validation & reconciliation and Cutover activities
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Working knowledge on testing tools
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com - 415-200-4127