Salesforce UX Designer
Charlotte Charlotte, NC 28269
Job Title: Salesforce UX Designer
Location: Charlotte NC, 28269
Duration: 6 Months +
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Serves as User-Centric Design (UCD) consultant and User Experience (UX) Design subject matter expert for an innovation and prototyping team specifically on their Salesforce initiative.
- Own design systems and understand that platform Prototyping and innovation team- thinking through how things will work on that platform.
- Visual design capabilities Building out new revisions of prototyping efforts (Expert on the platform of Salesforce Lightning)
- Supports UX leadership with note-taking during User-Centric Design, Design Thinking and Service Design workshops
- Produces wireframes, user and task flows, rapid interactive prototypes for usability evaluation and UI development needs
Must Have capabilities:
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities. Previously established and supported a Customer Community.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles. An eye for beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Firm understanding of Object Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices.
- Experience developing webpages and applications. Desired skills include: Java Script, JSP, CSS, HTML, and/or PHP.
- Custom Templates in Community Cloud (Napili Templates desired but not required)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com ; 678-250-9916