Scrum Master - SAP Finance, RAR
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title : Scrum Master - SAP Finance, RAR
Location : San Jose, CA-94088
Duration : 6 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- The FRM (Finance and Revenue Management) team is responsible to drive key finance and revenue transformation initiatives for our business stakeholders to achieve their goals. We also work to improve processes within the IT organization to create frictionless interactions between teams which accelerate our organization’s delivery to our customers. We are part of the Enterprise Solution Services team within the Information Technology organization.
- This role provides Finance & Procurement technical program management for cross-functional Adobe initiatives. As a member of the broader Cloud Technology organization, your work will have a direct impact on the effectiveness and delivery against Adobe’s Strategic roadmap. You possess a strong agile and program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading major transformations, and have a well-rounded technical background in delivering finance application solutions.
- The ideal candidate is influential leader, has global financial systems implementation & production support experience, with a knack for getting things done. You can separate what's important from what's urgent and find the best path forward from among multiple scenarios, earn the trust of stakeholders, and improve the quality and delivery of our cross-functional programs. You have successfully managed multiple applications development programs from start to completion of various sizes (small, medium and large) in parallel, and adept at driving communication, planning, measurement and decision processes within the team and partnering with key stakeholders. You have deep experience working with Application/Product Engineering and Cloud-based teams that employ scrum and agile methodologies.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with teams at various levels of the organization to help drive business capabilities for Finance & Procurement initiatives
- Effectively manage change and risk, partnering with other teams and stakeholders to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication and alignment occurs, plans are appropriately adjusted to reflect expected, potential fluctuations in goals and requirements.
- Effectively present information to technical or non-technical audiences ranging from team level meetings through to Executive briefs and updates
- Track, identify, and resolve program interdependencies, risks/issues, milestones, and deliverables across various project tracks to ensure successful project implementation and rollout.
- Prepare and maintain program dashboards, status reports, Steering Committee/Executive briefings, SLC (Service Life Cycle) check point artifacts along with all program communications
- Determine resource requirements in partnership with Service Owners and drive the process to secure resources
- What you need to succeed
- 7 - 10 years' experience as a technical program manager in SAP and/or related technology industry supporting Finance and/or Revenue Accounting teams
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377