Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30324
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Atlanta, GA - 30324
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The purpose of the Scrum Master is to work with technical and non-technical teams to guide and support in agile processes.
- Key measure of success is the continuous improvement of agile teams, measured by increased velocity and team member satisfaction; and adaptation of agile methodologies for specific programs or initiatives should result in reduced time to market.
- Should be able to Contribute to the department rollout of agile methodologies by contributing to training and coaching of team members and management.
- Need to Support and works closely with other agile practitioners and line managers to ensure alignment and standardization of agile practices and team deliverables.
- Have to Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values for maximum team and client satisfaction.
- Manage the team on self-organizing to fill in the gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Have to Assess the Scrum maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team/environment.
- Need to Remove roadblocks and guide the team to remove impediments
- Should Develop a trusting environment, fostering creativity where problems can be raised without fear of blame,; retribution; being judged, with an emphasis of problem resolution.
- Facilitate/encourage open, creative discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Should be able to Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Support and educate the client.
- Managing the team on using Agile/Scrum practices Increases team efficiency, motivates his team and ensures quality and timeliness
- Monitoring the scrum processes and meetings
- Must Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Should Identify key KPIs Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- The Scrum master will beRemoving impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- The Selected candidate will be Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly @ email@example.com - 585-282-6093
Kevin @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-990-0403
Oliver @ Oliverm@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9900