St. Louis St. Louis, MO 63101
Job Title: Security Analyst
Location: St. Louis, MO - 63101
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- A Security Analyst is a member of the Incident Response team and monitoring alerts of a device and correlation analysis by SIEM in real time basis. W Analyst will perform an analysis and provide a detailed report with recommendations.
- Performing Security monitoring using QRadar SIEM tools Analysis of logs using QRadar SIEM tools Identification of security incidents through log investigation, correlation and analysis Incident management and forensics Responding in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support tickets Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate to Customer teams.
Must have advanced skills or knowledge in some of the following:
- Security monitoring tools - QRadar SIEM TCP/IP Networking Configuration & Troubleshooting Router & Access Control Device Configuration & Troubleshooting Unix / Linux Operating System Configuration & Troubleshooting Providing reporting/alert capability for Active Directory activity End point protection tools like McAfee ePO Server (anti-virus and encryption on the endpoint)
- Bachelor degree in an information technology discipline or equivalent IT experience required.
- Extensive experience (3+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions Experience with QRadar SIEM tools , ElasticSearch, Wireshark or other analytics tools a plus Experience with Antivirus/Anti-Malware tools Ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini @ email@example.com - 678-203-2377