Houston Houston, TX 77001
Job Title: Security Consultant
Location: Houston, TX - 77001
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- 5 - 7 Years of Experience.
- Lead the growth of the security services within the designated security domain of ESRM.
- Work closely with all our clients and internal development teams to ensure we build in security from day one and follow best security practices.
- Knowledge of cloud security concepts.
- Should have experience in planning and implementing automated security mechanisms.
- Should have good programming and scripting skills, with focus on automation
- Good understanding of cloud technologies and how to keep them secure.
- Must have in-depth understanding of web technologies, web applications, non-web applications.
- Familiarity with different flavors of linux operating systems.
- Good experience with configuration management tools such as Tanium.
- Should have holistic view of all Security domains across IT, Mobile, Cloud, IoT, and OT.
- Responsible to provide guidance and conduct mobile application, non-web application and web application manual pentest.
- Experience performing security design review of distributed systems and APIs.
- Ability to translate compliance and security requirements in case of API implementation.
- Deep knowledge of mobile application security testing
- Deep knowledge of various remediations around SANS 25 and OWASP Top 10.
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in multiple domains, including cloud security, web security, and Infrastructure Security.
- Design and implement Security Automation tools for testing, monitoring, and reporting.
- Design and implement security integrations within a CI/CD pipeline.
- Expert in threat modeling and secure architecture review.
- Expert in using web application and infrastructure automated scanner e.g: WebInspect, Beyond Trust
- Expert in using Kali Linux and various tools to conduct manual test for thick client applications.
- CEH / ECSA / CISM / CISSP Preferred
- Cybersecurity skills are essential.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377