Anchorage Anchorage, AK 99501
Job Title: Security Engineer
Location: Anchorage, AK - 99501
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Required Technical Experience:
- Candidate must have been assigned TripWire management or development as a primary assigned duty for a minimum of 1 year.
- In TripWire: Use tags and filters; create dashboards and tasks.
Highly Desired Technical Experience Includes:
- Background in File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), Security Compliance, SoX or other security-type software.
- Use of MySQL, Linux/Unix, or other databases.
- Aptitude in integrating TripWire with in-house users and TripWire Professional Services in order to problem solve and generate solutions.
- Organizational planning and technical documentation
Mukesh Sharma @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; - 678-785-3381