Security Firewall SME / Engineer
Austin Austin, TX 73301
JobTitle: Security Firewall SME / Engineer
Location: Austin, TX - 73301
Duration: Long term
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Very good proficiency in programming in Java, J2EE, Web Technologies, Rest API implementation.
- Should have Firewall/Security product development experience. Cisco Firepower products experience would be added advantage. Should have worked on Networking products.
- Design/Architecture skills are mandatory.
- Proficiency in designing software applications, e.g. using design patterns, multithreading, queueing, transaction, etc.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Handling skills are mandatory.
- Requirements gathering, Grooming and Analysis and working with offshore development team.
- Good hands-on experience is a must.
- Provide design specifications for the requirement based on the defined architecture. Guide team on technical issues.
- Take technical ownership of the project.
- Contribute by performing hands on development and/or bug fixing depending on the nature of project involved.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377