Bedminster , Bedminster, New Jersey, US - 07921 Bedminster, NJ 07921
Job Title : Security Lead
Location : Bedminster, New Jersey, US - 07921
Job Type : Contarct
Duration : 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Must have 15+ years’ experience in multiple Security technologies and products.
- Experience in designing complex network with multiple layers of security
- Experience in preparing technical project plan for implementation of various security technologies
- Experience in handling multiple projects with different customers ( 6 to 10 projects at a time)
- Experience in implementing Security technologies in Enterprise (Perimeter, endpoint, SOC/SIEM etc.)
- Experience in troubleshooting complex problems in Enterprise.
- Experience in product evaluation and managing vendor relationships.
- Experience in managing team of L2 and L3 engineers.
- Experience in identifying/resolving technical issues during implementation
- Fair understanding of cloud security concepts with focus on both AWS and Azure
- Experience in leading project meeting with customer senior leadership
- Expert Level (any two) on following technologies
- Perimeter Security – Firewall, IPS, Proxy, e-mail gateway, URL filtering etc.
- Endpoint Security – AV, Next Gen AV, EDR, Encryption, HIPS etc.
- Cloud Security – Native security controls in AWS/Azure, cloud security controls available on marketplace.
- SOC/SIEM/MDR/Security Orchestration and Automation
- Basic Knowledge on OS – Linux and Windows.
- Should have basic understanding on Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Static routing), Switching concepts, NAT/PAT concepts etc.
- Good understanding of ITIL concepts Incident/Change/Problem and ticketing tools
- Good understanding of project management concepts
Others Skills And Certifications:
- Should have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- OEM certification Checkpoint/Cisco/Palo Alto/Symantec/Mcafee preferred.
- Industry certifications like CISSP/PMP etc. preferred
- Analytical thinking.
- Should be ready to travel.
- Should be able to drive the project as a lead.
- Should be able to understand and predict technical risks in project and think through mitigation plans for the same.
- Problem handling, conflict handling within team and with customer.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Jeff Kasula
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 415-200-4127