Selenium Test Engineer
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title : Selenium Test Engineer
Location : Bellevue, WA 98004
Duration : 5 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- looking for an experienced test engineer, not only to do manual tests, but also be able to create automated tests using selenium .
- Responsible for identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in application code based on existing technology.
- Should create and manage test plans, test cases, and automated tests.
- Work with the Technology Solutions Team to design, develop and document integration methods in a timely fashion.
- Should be a team player and be comfortable with various SDLC methodologies and practice.
- Should have B.S. (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field with minimum of 3 years’ experience working with commercial application software.
- Should have experience with automated testing, Selenium, integrating with Salesforce and .NET.
- Salesforce experience is definitely a plus, not mandatory; .net framework is highly desired.
- Should have strong Microsoft programming skills, including C#, .NET MVC, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577
Sally: email@example.com - 678-606-9872