Senior Project Manager
DOE Atlanta, GA 30324
Job Title : Senior Project Manager
Duration : 24 Months
Location : Atlanta, GA - 30324
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected Contractor would be Accountable for managing large volume of low and high complexity and high risk projects which may span multiple regions and/or functions with concurrent projects.
Role and responsibilities:
- Handle Overall accountability of project scope, project budgeting and cost reporting, and ensures completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the organizations standard processes.
- Need to Act as project liaison between IT partners, client organizations and IT leadership.
- Should be Responsible for estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring project funding is secured, and assisting and recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects.
- Issues reporting to all levels within the organization.
- 5+ years of Technical Project Management for application enhancement projects
- Need to Engage, collaborate, review and approve technical documentation: Architectural Assessment, System Requirements, Design Documents
- 5+ years of Vendor Management – ensuring retail vendors are delivering on the timeline and approval of all their technical documentation
- 5+ years of Risk Management – report and escalate as needed when project dates are missed or any project deliverable does not meet Cricket standards
- Application Knowledge – ability to learn the applications and technology that is used in Client Retail Locations
- 5+ years of Networking and telecom background is required
- 3-5 years of experience in to Call center environment
- Expertise with IVR applications
- Proficient with AVPN,PBX, TDM,DS3 etc
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Helen @ email@example.com ; 678-604-8280