Senior Project Manager
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Job Title : Senior Project Manager
Duration : 12 Months
Location : Glen Allen, VA - 23060
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected Contractor would be Accountable for managing large volume of low and high complexity and high risk projects which may span multiple regions and/or functions with concurrent projects.
Role and responsibilities:
- Handle Overall accountability of project scope, project budgeting and cost reporting, and ensures completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the organizations standard processes.
- Need to Act as project liaison between partners, client organizations and leadership.
- Should be Responsible for estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring project funding is secured, and assisting and recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects.
- Issues reporting to all levels within the organization.
Top 5 Qualifications:
- 5-8 + years of Wireless Site Acquisition Experience required
- 5-8 + years of Regulatory, Zoning, Permitting Experience required
- 5+ years of Leasing/ Contract Negotiation
- Advanced MS Excel required
- 5-8 + years of Project Management
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Max @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678- 606-5016
Jude @ email@example.com ; 678-606-5015