Senior .Net Developer
Raleigh, North Carolina, US Raleigh, NC 27603
Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: It is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with more than 6 million total residential and commercial customers. The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., which offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). It is a full-service, facilities-based provider of communications solutions for commercial customers, providing high-speed Internet, voice and long distance services, as well as data and video transport services for small to large-sized businesses. It offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services.
- Be a passionate and flexible engineer, collaborate with your team to achieve and exceed the goal to build, deploy, monitor and manage a highly performing and highly available production system.
- Construct and manage services published to both internal and external consumers.
- Implement platform-level components including event architectures, messaging, and caching solutions.
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of REST APIs, services, system tasks and cloud solutions.
- Enhance performance and reliability of our current solutions.
- Collaborate with team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Evangelize new ideas within your team as well as across teams.
- Explore open source or industry standard solutions that could be a fit for the organization.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience
- Current and recent experience applying scalable, optimized, fault tolerant, and distributed system design patterns
- Current and recent experience leveraging REST, and MVC technologies such as AngularJS or ReactJS
- Current and recent experience delivering software with Azure Services technologies
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Advanced technical degree and/or related training a plus
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and independently to design, develop and deploy solutions
- Experience designing and implementing applications with highly optimized and scalable architectures
- Good understanding of industry development, deployment processes and agile development methodologies desired.
- Knowledge of session management, object relational mapping is a plus.
- .Net experience, Rest API experience (coding to and creating), Angular
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sateesh Jaladi