Senior Associate Scientist
San Diego, California, US San Diego, CA 92121
Job Title: Senior Associate Scientist
Location: San Diego, California, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possible Extension
- Flow Cytometry very important to this role
- Bachelor’s degree in molecular biology, cell biology, or related scientific discipline with at least 8 years laboratory experience or Master’s degree with at least 5 years industry experience.
- Hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture using single cells and co-culture cell models.
- Experience using single compound treatment and combination treatment studies is essential.
- Extensive experience designing, implementing and analyzing compound effect using multiple platforms (flow cytometry, Incucyte, Cellomics, Western blot, ELISA, immunoprecipitation, immunofluorescence and functional assays such as cell cycle and apoptosis).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out TA Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee