Senior Automation Engineer IV
Vacaville, California, US - 95688 Vacaville, CA 95688
Job Title: Senior Automation Engineer IV
Location: Vacaville, California, US - 95688
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
- A minimum of 9 years of experience in the design, implementation and/or support of instrumentation and control systems, preferably in the Bio-Pharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical batch processing industries.
- Must have experience with distributed control systems, software development methodologies and automated system life cycle support in a regulated industry, specifically with Honeywell Experion PKS TotalPlant Batch, and POMSnet is highly desired. Experience with DeviceNet and Allen-Bradley ControlLogix is a plus.
- Familiarity with Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society (ISA) Standards S88 and S95 as well as the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) Guide to the Validation of Automated Systems.
- Thorough understanding of cGMPs particularly as they relate to the operation, validation and maintenance of computer-controlled systems.
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Computer Science, or combination of equivalent training and experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Noreen, Sboda, Manoj