Senior Business Analyst / Data Analyst
EDEN PRAIRIE Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst / Data Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: EDEN PRAIRIE MN 55344
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Proficient MS Office, MS Project, Rally, Visio
- Gather/validate requirements with stakeholders and the project team
- Discuss issues and questions related to claims data analysis, issue documentation; work with business stakeholders to review and resolve these issues.
- Perform data analysis, using in-depth knowledge of databases and healthcare data.
- Support all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experienced with Agile methodology is MUST.
CORE Requirements :
- 5+ experience working with healthcare data (clinical and administrative)
- Strong understanding of foundational healthcare and clinical concepts such as claims, labs, coverage, prescriptions, episodes, etc.
- Experience working with different coding schemes such as ICD, CPT, LOINC, NDC, SNOMED, etc.
- Experience interpreting healthcare data and analyzing using statistical techniques
- Experience using SQL and working with relational databases for data analysis. Adept at writing queries and presenting findings.
- Experience working with developers, product owners and business stakeholders. Ability to message appropriately.
- Data modeling experience is desirable.
- Data support experience is a plus."
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Aditya @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-604-8279