Senior Consultant | Insurance | Business Analysis
South Portland Portland, ME 4106
Job Title: Senior Consultant Insurance Business Analysis
Location: South Portland ME - 04106
Duration: 6 Months
- Write User Story, Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Document and Use case
- Solve complex business problems by working with multiple stakeholders from business, end user and IT delivery team
- Collaborate with business partners from multiple disciplines to elicit, document, prepare and manage business requirements
- Extract business rules from existing systems, system documentations, user manuals etc.
- Manage the backlog of business needs, and prioritize them based on business value, complexity.
- Utilize industry standard diagram techniques to enhance the clarity of definition, including: process flows, context diagrams, use cases, wireframes, etc.
- Set requirement baselines upon obtaining requirements package sign-off
- Support requirements change management; analyze impact and obtain change sign-off
- Interface with Business Partners and Technical resources to translate and simplify requirements
- Partner with QA team and SMEs to ensure adequate test coverage
- Work with stakeholders to conduct training sessions / demos, and to develop user guides
- Quickly learn new businesses / IT processes, analyze processes to find improved processes
Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Experience in Agile / Scrum project execution and minimum 5 years’ experience as Product Owner.
- Applied experience with large scale, complex IT projects and very process focused with a consulting mindset.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the following standards, policies, and procedures, risk assessment, and monitoring, auditing, and reporting systems.
- Experience in creating requirement specifications – User Story, Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Document and Use case
- Experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- Experience with extract business rules from existing systems, system documentations
- Experience projects with variable staffing including onsite/offshore execution model and distributed teams
- Ability to work from objectives with minimal guidance or supervision
- Must have strong Analytical and Communication skills
- Proven leadership, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Strong Planning and Co-ordination skills and attention to detail
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Garry Nagineni @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-3558