Senior DBA (Snowflake)
Seattle Seattle, WA 98115
Job Title: Senior DBA (Snowflake)
Location : Seattle, WA - 98115
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 4-6 or more years of experience building, managing and administering data platforms like Snowflake, Teradata, Oracle, Redshift, other DW data platforms.
- 1-3 years of experience in AWS Architect/Sysops role
- 4-6 years’ experience with Linux Server platform
- 1-3 years of supporting a large data platform and data pipelining.
- Work closely with Data engineers to tune queries, implement physical models, design and implement secure data sharing.
- Degree in computer science/information systems, engineering or related field preferred; or a corresponding number of years’ experience in technical operations or software engineering
Primary Responsibilities include:
Responsible for level 2 administration and management of the Snowflake database environment. Excellent technical expertise in relevant state-of-the-art data technologies, database warehouse, data security, data systems, and its design. Carries out assignments with minimal coaching and guidance from others. Develops, enhances and adheres to engineering and administration standards. Upholds and maintains strong documentation. The ideal candidate will have experience with at least one of the Pubic Cloud providers like AWS. 4-6 year experience in implementing and managing databases such as Redshift, Teradata, Greenplum. Non-Relational Database Management experience in the past is a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9916