Senior Developer, Cloud Enablement
Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 30004
Job Title: Senior Developer, Cloud Enablement
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6 Months Contract with possible extension
About our Client: US provider of financial services technology. Domain includes banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
- The Senior Developer, Cloud Enablement will work with the latest technologies in the marketplace, and drive transformation and modernization efforts across select development products and teams.
- Working with Development, Product and Infrastructure Services teams, the developer will work closely with leadership on training, governance, and enablement programs. Cloud transformation requires expertise in Java and/or .NET, along with some experience in cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- A high degree of collaboration with Development and Infrastructure teams is required to design effective training/governance programs, and align roadmaps for cloud execution planning.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit strong leadership skills, will be forward thinking, will be self-motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a diverse, highly talented team, continuously striving for excellence.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit strong client-facing skills, leadership skills, will be forward thinking and have the ability to work across a multitude of technical and non-technical groups.
- This role they will be working with the cloud group. They will be helping taking old applications and moving them to the cloud. This person will be helping with the checks and balances and governance of the executions and design of the applications. Would like for this person to have .Net and Java experience.
- Would also like this person to have experience in theoretical design of the applications but also still have the hands-on coding piece. This person also needs to be able to work hand in hand with other BU’s.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Consultant role, working with business units and development teams on cloud knowledge-share and enablement efforts.
- Expertise in .NET/Java, working closely with development teams to solve complex solution challenges and drive code modernization and governance efforts.
- Create and peer review knowledgebase articles and product documentation.
- Willing and able to learn new technologies.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively without direction or guidance.
- Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence.
- MS Office skills especially Word and PowerPoint.
Basic Qualifications For Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience OR a High School diploma and 5-7 years of professional work experience
- Experience interacting with customers and appropriate representatives to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage solution requirements.
- 5+ year experience developing in .NET/Java
- Experience in the complete SDLC cycle including associated deployment methodologies, QA processes, and performance tuning efforts.
- Experience in public/private cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Experience in Automation/Continuous Integration (Salt, Fabric, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, etc.)
- Concurrent Versioning Software (Git, GitHub)
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS, CIFS.
- Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups and Client Relationship groups.
- Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa @ email@example.com - 678-686-9381
Andrew @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-785-3427