Senior Dynamics Developer
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
JobTitle: Senior Dynamics Developer
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Senior Microsoft Dynamics Developer
- Be the senior member of the CRM development team, accountable for developing, leading, designing, customizing, and deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions in the implementation, enhancement, and support of Adobe’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Lead development efforts by working closely with Architects, Business Systems Analysts, Business Owners and Quality Engineering team members to analyze, design, architect and develop high quality Dynamics CRM solutions, adhering to engineering development standards, and meeting the business expectations.
- Design and develop web-based components for Dynamics CRM solutions using entities, forms, views, relationships, charts, dashboards and SSRS reports.
- Design and develop plugins, workflows, and custom C#.Net extensions for Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Analyze business, functional, technical and integration requirements to determine, recommend and design effective and optimal CRM solutions.
- Develop functional and technical artifacts using use cases, user stories, requirements definitions, business process analysis, and user interface proto typing.
- Evaluate design choices and recommend optimal design considering system limitations, project strategy, enterprise architecture constraints, performance and scalability.
- Design extensions for security model, data model, business logic, and integrations using Dynamics CRM application platform and rapid application development techniques.
- Design, develop and integrate business processes and data flows between Dynamics CRM applications and back office systems using SnapLogic, Scribe Insight, IPaaS, Layer 7, Microsoft Azure stack and Adobe.IO gateway services.
- Validates integration processes to ensure alignment of data models of source and target systems.
- Participate in code reviews and share feedback and seek opportunities to improve quality.
- Estimate development efforts for feature delivery at both the high-level & detailed level.
- Test and document application performance benchmarks.
- Troubleshoot production issues quickly as well as identify and address root causes, define the solution and work with operations teams to get the resolutions deployed to production by having expert, in depth knowledge of the entire platform and how each function is coded.
- Actively contribute to the improvement, performance analysis, operations and monitoring of CRM related applications, frameworks and tools.
- Evaluating query execution plans, identifying ways to improve application performance, monitor and optimize index performance.
- Understand business requirements and have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate technical solutions in business language.
Knowledge & Skills Must Haves:
- 5+ years’ experience working with.Net Framework, C# and Visual Studio IDE experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM a must.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, REST, SOAP, OData, XML, HTML, Web API, XRM Page object model.
- 4+ years’ experience developing Dynamics CRM solutions using plugins, workflows, and custom code extensions, using entities, forms, views, relationships, charts, dashboards and SSRS reports.
- Experience working with REST based web services.
- Excellent knowledge of best development practices and standards.
- Expert with design patterns and web application architectures
- Knowledge of unit testing and build processes (Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson or Cruise Control).
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure services (Application servers, Database Services).
- Familiar with agile development methodologies (Scrum, FDD, TDD).
- Experience planning and executing regression and user acceptance tests.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Must have a robust understanding of CRM systems, with an understanding of customer support issues and service agent problems in your designs of innovative solutions.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377