Senior FPGA Consultant
Beaverton Beaverton , OR 97008
Job Title: Senior FPGA Consultant
Duration: 6 Months with Possible Extensions
Location: Beaverton, OR - 97008
About our Client : Our client into research and development oo electronic measurement company operating from 2014, Our client’s story continues with the same unparalleled entrepreneurial tenacity and passion that has inspired innovators worldwide, helping them achieve the unimaginable. Discover our rich past and bullish present, with solutions that help our customers innovate in 5G, automotive, Internet of Things, network security, and more.
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of experience.
- Proficiency in design flow including items such as lint checkers, RTL/gate level simulation, synthesis, place and route
- Experience with verification of complex RTL blocks
- Advanced working knowledge of Verilog, C, Make, Python and other scripting languages
- Strong working knowledge of MATLAB and DSP design
- Experience with RTL coding for ASICs, FPGAs and bus functional models
- Advanced working knowledge of OFDM transmitters and receivers including MIMO techniques.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in a disciplined engineering process, and ability to deliver work products that are free of defects
- Strong background in hands-on debug and validation experience in a lab environment
- Ability to document systems, including identification of interfaces and module requirements
- Strong working knowledge of 802.11, 802.1, 802.3, TCP/IP
- Experience in design of Test and Measurement equipment