Senior Java Software Developer
San Antonio San Antonio, TX 78216
Job Title: Senior Java Software Developer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 6 Months
There will be a 4 step interview process - (1) Phone Interview, (2) test links below (3) Technical Screen (4) Onsite Interview
About our Client : US provider of financial services technology. Domain include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
Summary: We're looking for a Senior Java Software Developer to help in building out core development of our products. This is an API, microservices, front end application development opportunity, with third-party service integrations and cloud infrastructure. As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of small but growing team of talented people responsible for customizing and implementing a sophisticated enterprise banking software in a fast-paced results oriented environment.
- Collaborate on the execution of the product, design and architectural roadmaps.
- Work with the product owner to provide technical insight and guidance into the product roadmap.
- Assist in establishing coding, software design approaches and standards and ensure the product teams are adhering to standard methodologies.
- Review process, components and dependencies with the architecture team to ensure alignment with technical strategy.
- Focus on eliminating any pressing technical impediments to the teams.
- Stay up to date with technology advancement and ensure our product technology stack is optimized for strategic growth.
- Provide inspiration and guidance to the growing team; champion a culture of openness, collaboration and innovation.
- Design and develop core extensions to an innovative web application framework.
- Be a standout colleague, who is passionate about development, and is anxious to learn from other high-level developers.
- Be a team player, ability to collaborate idea sharing in strong product setting.
- Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Work with multiple engineering teams, and multi-functional partners.
- Adhere to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC best practices.
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, EE, or other related degrees. Will consider prior Java Development experience in lieu of college degree.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience Software Development.
- 8+ years of Java Development.
- 2+ years of applying Spring components: Core, Boot, Data, MVC, Cloud.
- 4+ years of relational database design & modeling.
- 1+ year or exposure to administering & consuming AWS services or other public.
- Experience designing and maintaining large-scale web applications.
- Solid grasp of software design patterns and principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication, with ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Can sit in San Antonio, TX and Austin, TX.
- Would like around 2-8 years of experience.
- Person must have experience in Angular 4 + . Angular JS.
- Would like experience in HTML, CSS3 and Java Script.
- This person needs to be able to work on a project completely alone or in a team.
- Will also touch REST based services (API calls).
- Need to have experience outside of single base webpages –
- Master’s Degree or Cloud Technology certifications.
- Advanced understanding of the Java programming language and common APIs.
- Knowledge of the entire Spring platform including Boot and Cloud.
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservices-style and cloud based application architectures.
- Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker or Kubernetes.
- Advanced knowledge of the AWS platform.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure support in mixed Linux and Windows environments,
- Related banking industry experience in platforms, banking applications, or online financial solutions.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa: email@example.com : 678-686-9381
Stan firstname.lastname@example.org 732-307-9854