Senior Network Engineer
New York city New York, NY 10001
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: New York city, NY - 10001
Duration: Long term contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Support and manage data center, E-Com, LAN and WAN infrastructure.
- DNS/DHCP management, preferably InfoBlox.
- Able to troubleshoot complex Networking problems.
- Document network topology diagrams.
- Participate in 1 week on call rotation about 8-9 times per year.
- Excellent communication skills particularly across functional technical areas.
- Working knowledge of IT tools such as Confluence, JIRA, Service Now
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Cisco Networking environment.
- Extensive understanding and experience with Cisco hardware including: Nexus, Catalyst, ISR, ASR and ASA
- Expertise with Cisco IOS, IOS XR, IOS XE and NXOS on multiple platforms.
- Solid skills with routing protocols, such as BGP and EIGRP, and route redistributions
- Experience with IPSEC, VXLAN, VRF, VLAN, VTP, QoS, HSRP, STP, VDC, VPC
- Hands on skills with F5 LTM
- Experience with Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, or other firewalls.
- Expert level understanding of network seven-layers.
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure and SD WAN a plus.
- Knowledge of automation and scripting (Python, TCL, Perl, or others) a plus.
- Working knowledge of structured cabling.
- BA in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- CCNA required, CCNP, CCIE certifications are preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com - 415-200-4129