Senior Network Engineer
DOE Plano, TX 75075
Job Title : Senior Network Engineer
Duration : 3 Months
Location : Plano, TX - 75075
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected Contractor will be responsible for providing custom data network operational support, design, engineering, and planning for complex global data network and communications projects involving TCP/IP and related protocol connectivity for networks supporting client customers in a 7x24 environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Selected Contractor will be Responsible for the management of the interoperability between Cisco and Juniper Layer 3 Platform, through the use of alarm and ticket systems, individual designed customized scripts, customer notification, and Business Partner escalations.
- Need to be Responsible for deploying new routers, switches, and trunk capacity as well as configuring them.
- Should be able to handle responsibilities include providing real time in-depth analysis and real time trouble resolution of incidents associated with the CISCO, Juniper, and associated Operations Support Systems, and Data Communications Network Technology platforms.
TOP 5 SKILL set:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience with Cisco, 3COM routers and HP Networking switches
- Sound Experience with routing protocols ( eg OSPF, BGP ) and switching (L2,L3)
- 5+ years of Proficient Experience with designing enterprise scale wireless networks ( Aruba, Cisco, Ruckus etc)
- Hands on Experience with creating high level and low level network designs for deployment and production support including large scale enterprise networks, integrations and divestitures
- Good communication, presentation and project documentation skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Max : email@example.com 678- 606-5016
Shiva: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-487-8565