Senior Project Manager
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30324
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Duration: 18 month
Location: Atlanta, GA - 30324
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor will be Accountable for managing large volume of low and high complexity and high risk projects which may span multiple regions and/or functions with concurrent projects.
Role and responsibilities:
- The Selected individual will look in to overall accountability of project scope, project budgeting and cost reporting, and ensures completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the organizations standard processes.
- Need to Act as project liaison between IT partners, client organizations and IT leadership.
- May assist in supplier management of existing vendors.
- Should have Strong problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organization, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Should be Responsible for estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring project funding is secured, and assisting and recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects.
- Effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing and delivering all activities for projects and related release initiatives.
- 8-10+ years of Technical Project Management for application enhancement projects
- Should be able to Engage, collaborate, review and approve technical documentation: Architectural Assessment, System Requirements, Design Documents
- Strong experience in to Agile Methodology
- Security Standards and Compliance.
- report and escalate as needed when project dates are missed or any project deliverable does not meet Client standards
- Should have the Ability to learn the applications and technology that is used in Client Retail Locations
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Daniel : firstname.lastname@example.org - 617-297-9622
Shiva: email@example.com - 678-487-8565