Senior QA Engineer (Mobile Cash Management)
Omaha Omaha, NE 00000
Job Title: Senior QA Engineer (Mobile Cash Management)
Location : Omaha, NE
Duration : 6 Months
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
Ensure high Quality Assurance services to CBG (Commercial Banking Group) projects and responsible for the quality of one or more projects, while developing and implementing QA best practices and testing standards
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, improve and implement Test Plans and strategies.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing in accordance with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability
- Work closely with QA Architect to implement, maintain and improve the library of reusable functions in the enterprise Automation/performance framework
- Participate in the constant improvement of Test Automation/Performance/SOA/Database best practices
- Possess solid knowledge on Database testing (SQL, Schemas, Data Model)
- Ensure adherence to the QA-TCoE Test processes and standards.
- Produce QA testing status reports and metrics for review by management
- Identify and track system defects, performing root cause analysis of the defects and work with the development team to resolve them
- Provide technical expertise of system architecture, drive and recommend optimal testing strategies for various products and applications
- Provide training to junior QA resources on Testing strategies, standards, tools and processes.
- Mobile experience with iOS and Android solutions
- Extensive testing experience with Mobile applications – adaptive and responsive
- Mobile experience should include web viewports, as well as native apps
- Strong experience in Payment solutions like Wires/ACH/RTP
- Strong experience in SDLC methodology
- Exposure to Selenium and CI deployment tools like Jenkins
- Experience working & leading teams in different geographical areas
- Experience testing web services using SOAP
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini @ email@example.com - 678-203-2377