Senior SAP Integration Developer
Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA 5800
Job Title: Senior SAP Integration Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA - 30005
Duration: 4 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is largest provider of HR services in North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, The client offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help them build the team that will take them into the future. The client had around 62,000 employees worldwide, and they have $12 billion annual revenue.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software using SAP APIs and CPI to enable integrations with SAP platform.
- Also, coordinates work teams.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- May report to an executive or a manager.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ross @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-518-3275