Senior Sales Strategy Analyst
Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30328 Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Senior Sales Strategy Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30328
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 11 Months
About Our Client: Client is a leader in vehicle remarketing services and digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers and consumers. Client is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Transforming the way the world buys, owns and sells cars.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Support Sales Performance Management team with a strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving ability.
- Responsible for compensation analytics, and reconciling data sources for revenue transactions.
- Requires a working knowledge of company data architecture and databases, including data flow and tools.
- Prepare monthly compensation analytics presentation for Sales Leadership.
- Model building.
- Compensation Analysis and Performance Analysis.
- Salesforce.com report creation.
- Technical writing and data analysis.
Responsibilities And Years Of Experience Associated With Job Duties:
- Required B.S./B.A.
- 4-5 years of business and/or compensation administration experience required
- Xactly, Salesforce, Tableau, Excel, Power BI experience highly preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter