Senior Security Architect /Cybersecurity Delivery Manager
Grand Blanc, Michigan Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Job Title: Senior Security Architect /Cybersecurity Delivery Manager
Location: Grand Blanc, Michigan - 48439
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- This role is expected to be a technical leader of cybersecurity program delivered by for its customer. He/She will act as extension of customer CISO organization and support CISO and other Senior cybersecurity leaders to plan and execute security strategy and mature security controls within customer organization.
- In addition the role will be expected to manage operations and present /review operations matrices with customer as per agreed contract schedule.
- Partner with the customer Cybersecurity leadership team
- Providing Technical Though Leadership
- Managing customer delivery to ensure high customer satisfaction, operational excellence.
- Proactively contribute in customer business planning and roadmap exercises
- Customer escalation point for in scope cybersecurity services delivered through both on-site and off-shore team.
- Periodic (Monthly /Quarterly) cadence with customer to review services delivered
- Coach /Guide the delivery team to improve service quality
- Track key delivery matrices
Qualification And Experience:
- Minimum 15 + years of Overall Cyber Security experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise security architect experience
- The resource should be expert in at least one domain and should have good understanding other domains
- Infra and Cloud Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Experience with Compliance (Regulatory and Industry) and Security frameworks
- Good understanding of Security threats
- Should be comfortable working with Senior Customer leadership
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent listening, verbal and technical writing skills
- Presentation skills with high degree of comfort presenting to diverse audience like Senior executives, technical directors/managers and engineers/developers
- Understanding of enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, DoDAF, FEAF etc.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula
Phone: (678) 890-5105